Citrix has released XenMobile version 10.6. The server update delivers a virtual smartcard experience, enhanced security and calendar capabilities and the new updated versions of Secure Hub and Secure Mail for both public app store and Enterprise models as well as an update to the MDX Toolkit are part of the latest capabilities.
The new Secure Web for iOS and Android is included. XenMobile 10.6 Server updates are available automatically for XenMobile Service customers and via Citrix.com download page for on-prem customers.
The MDX Service for app wrapping will also be updated to the MDX Toolkit 10.6.
XenMobile 10.6 client release highlights include:
- Derived Credentials (Secure Hub)
- Per app VPN for Android (Secure Hub)
- Personal Calendar overlay improvements (Secure Mail)
- Exchange Active Sync 16 (Secure Mail)
XenMobile Server 10.6 feature release highlights:
- Derived Credentials for iOS
- Windows 10 Unified Endpoint Management
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) support
- Enhanced integration with Azure Active Directory
- New iOS policies
- XenMobile reporting enhancements
- Bulk User controls
- Improved delivery and deployment of required apps
MDX feature highlights include:
- Support for Xamarin Android and OkHttp