MobileIron has released Core version 9.6 of their EMM system.
- Office 365 App Protection
Compatibility with Microsoft Graph APIs; ability to segregate Office 365 apps and data from personal apps and data on users’ mobile devices.
- Additional macOS capabilities
Install custom, in-house apps, more granular controls for software downloads, additional features are now available to improve data loss prevention, disc burning restrictions, granular control of media disc operation, controlling new restrictions introduced in macOS 10.13 and create policies in Spaces for delegated admins.
- Google Play Alpha/Beta
Distribute early app releases using Google Play alpha/beta channels.
- Support for Samsung Enterprise Firmware Over-the-Air (E-FOTA)
- Work Schedule policy facilitates ”Right to Disconnect” legislation
Create policies that define work schedule and enable blocking of Exchange ActiveSync, AppConnect-enabled apps, and managed apps that use MobileIron Tunnel during non-work times.
- SAML 2.0 and support for ADFS IdP on Admin portal and self-service user portal
Configure and enable user authentication using SAML 2.0 and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Server 3.0. Self-service users can be authenticated via an external identity provider (IdP) with Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Machine learning-based MobileIron threat defense and remediation
Threat defense activation code via Android XML Configuration to Android devices, on iOS devices via plist mechanism.