Jason Bayton, EMM (MDM) specialist from England, looked at Android P with focus on EMM and wrote down some innovations from the developer version of Android P.
- Improved separation of professional and personal apps
The Stock Android Launcher now has two tabs in the app overview.
- Not only deactivate/activate the work profile in the Notification Center, it is also possible in the App Drawer.
- Easily switch between business and personal apps with a wipe gesture.
- QR code for activation can also provide WiFi data with Android P and QR code libraries are already installed in Android P.
- APN data can be pushed via MDM.
- Control over system updates, which can be delayed up to 90 days.
- Further Policies and Device Restrictions.