Zero-Touch provides simplified (mass) enrollment and enterprise binding for Android devices. Depending on what EMM system you are using administrators having multiple options for activation.
- BlackBerry UEM12.8 / MobileIron Core 9.7 / AirWatch 9.2
- Android Oreo
- Devices from approved reseller
- Google Account mapped on company domain
- Registered Zero-Touch account
Only approved devices delivered by approved enterprise resellers are supported!
Zero-Touch Account and first device purchase
- Create a mail account on Google, which is mapped on the company domain and has an alias on an existing mail or is a stand-alone mail address.
- Purchase Android Oreo devices and forward the Zero-Touch mail address to the approved enterprise reseller.
- On your first purchase the reseller will register the company via the Zero-Touch mail address on the enrollment program.
Dashboard / How-To setup configuration
- Login on https://partnerdash.google.com/zerotouch/
- Under Configuration select a default configuration and / or setup new configurations regarding your EMM system.
- DPC Extras are only interesting for AirWatch, if you want to push ServerURL, GID, un, pw and / or groupID
- Devices: you see all purchased devices and you can setup the EMM configuration.
- Manage People: User administration for the dashboard.
- Resellers: All available ressellers and you can enroll or delete them.
- Add and prepare the user for activation in the EMM system.
- Activation types:
UEM – only COBO (Workspace only (premium))
MobileIron – COBO and COPE (managed device and work profile)
AirWatch – COBO and COPE
- Setup the EMM configuration regarding to the activation system on the Zero-Touch Dashboard for the user device.
- Device will start with the first steps of the Android Wizard.
- After the device has an internet connection the EMM agent which you have configured in the Zero-Touch dashboard will be installed and ask for the activation credentials.
- If the device is activated as COPE the user is able to add his personal Google account.