Apple has put its own device management online. You can contact the Apple Business Manager at https://business.apple.com/. If you already have a DEP and VPP account, you can update it to the Business Manager. Supported are iOS 7+, OS X 10.9+ and tvOS 10.2+ devices purchased before March 1, 2011. An assignment to a specific MDM system can also be made.
In itself, it is a merging of DEP and VPP into a unified interface with the creation of managed Apple IDs and pushes of device settings.
Upgrade your account:
- deploy.apple.com or business.apple.com
- Upgrade your system
- After that you will find all
Other elements associated with your account
- Enter your website, the domain will then be set as the default domain for the managed Apple IDs, e.g. Manager@mycompany.com
- If DEP and VPP accounts are different, these IDs must be invited after the upgrade separately.
- Existing Admins and Agents will be converted into managed Apple IDs.
Some Apple services and features are disabled for Managed Apple IDs. For example:
- App Store (allows browsing but not purchasing, paid or free)
- iTunes Store (allows browsing but not purchasing, paid or free)
- iBooks Store (allows browsing but not purchasing, paid or free)
- Messages (can be enabled for users in Apple Business Manager)
- FaceTime (can be enabled for users in Apple Business Manager)
- iCloud Keychain
- HomeKit-connected devices
- Apple Pay
- iCloud Mail
- Find My iPhone
- Find My Mac
- Find My Friends
- iCloud Family Sharing